Edward Watson, BSc (Est Man) FRICS Accredited CEDR Mediator, Consultant
Edward attended the College of Estate Management, London, becoming a partner with Edward Watson and Sons in 1973.
Areas of Expertise:
- Extensive experience in most areas of residential and commercial property matters.
- Experiences in dispute resolution including arbitration, mediation and acting as an expert witness.
- Edward was an expert witness in a multi-party claim against a regional builder in respect of defective pile foundations on a modern residential estate
- Past Chairman of the Northumberland and Durham branch of the RICS, and past member of the RICS PCP and Disciplinary Board.
- A founder committee member of the Northumbria Branch of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and Director of Northern Dispute Arbitrators
- An RICS Registered Valuer